Veterinární medicína – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. MVDr. Dagmar Zendulková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.; prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.; MVDr. Petr Raušer, Ph.D.; prof. MVDr. Miroslav Toman CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
|The journal starts to use a new editorial system (November 1st, 2022)
Dear authors and reviewers,
We would like to inform you that from November 1st, 2022, the Veterinarní medicína (Vet Med-Czech) journal will use a new editorial system Actavia.
Since November 1st, 2022, new articles will be submitted (and further processed) to the new editorial system – Actavia. Previously submitted articles (submitted till November 1 st, 2022) will be processed in the previous editorial system.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Executive Editor of the journal on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aims & Scope
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes original papers, short communications, critical reviews, and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences.
Index Contents VETMED volume 67
Immune responses and protective efficacy of a trivalent combination DNA vaccine based on oprL, oprF and flgE genes of Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Efficacy of a therapeutic bath with selected antiparasitic drugs on a Dactylogyrus anchoratus infection in juvenile common carp (Cyprinus carpio)
Nitrogen factors for rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) and brook trout (Salvelinus fontinalis) fillets
Surgical management of a metastatic vertebral tumour originating from a mammary adenocarcinoma in a dog