Journal of Forest Science
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Vilém Podrázský, CSc.
- Co-editors: doc. Ing. Radek Pokorný, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Vladimír Gryc, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Barbora Vobrubová
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
|The journal starts to use a new editorial system (January 1st, 2023)
Dear authors and reviewers,
We would like to inform you that from January 1st, 2023, the Journal of Forest Science will use a new editorial system Actavia.
Since January 1st, 2023, new articles will be submitted (and further processed) to the new editorial system – Actavia. Previously submitted articles (submitted till January 1st, 2023) will be processed in the previous editorial system.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Executive Editor of the journal on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aims & Scope
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications, and review articles. Papers are published in English.
Afforestation of agricultural land affects soil structural stability and related preconditions to resist drought