ISSN 0862-867X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9333 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1976 (by 1999 under the title Zahradnictví)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Jan Blažek, CSc.
- Co-editors: Ing. Martin Dubský, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Robert Pokluda, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
|The journal starts to use a new editorial system (January 1st, 2023)
Dear authors and reviewers,
We would like to inform you that from January 1st, 2023, the Horticultural Science journal will use a new editorial system Actavia.
Since January 1st, 2023, new articles will be submitted (and further processed) to the new editorial system – Actavia. Previously submitted articles (submitted till January 1st, 2023) will be processed in the previous editorial system.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Executive Editor of the journal on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aims & Scope
The journal publishes results of basic and applied research from all areas of horticulture – fruit growing, vegetable growing, mushrooms growing, viticulture, floriculture, medicinal plants, ornamental gardening, garden, and landscape architecture. The main concern is on plants growing under the conditions of a moderate temperate zone. Original scientific papers, short communications, and review articles are published in the journal. Papers are published in English (British spelling).
Effects of different substrates on the runner production of the June-bearing strawberry cv. ‘Senga Sengana’
The effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and deficit irrigation on the yield and sugar content of watermelons (Citrullus lanatus)