Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: doc. Ing. Tomáš Vyhnánek, Ph.D.
- Co-Editors: doc. Dr. Ing. Jaroslav Salava, doc. Ing. Tomáš Středa, Ph.D.,
Ing. Josef Patzak, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
|The journal starts to use a new editorial system (January 1st, 2023)
Dear authors and reviewers,
We would like to inform you that from January 1st, 2023, the Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding will use a new editorial system Actavia.
Since January 1st, 2023, new articles will be submitted (and further processed) to the new editorial system – Actavia. Previously submitted articles (submitted till January 1st, 2023) will be processed in the previous editorial system.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Executive Editor of the journal on email@example.com.
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers, critical review articles, and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology, and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Diverse role of basic Helix-Loop-Helix (bHLH) transcription factor superfamily genes in the fleshy fruit-bearing plant species
Genetic diversity and proteomic analysis of vegetable soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merrill) accessions grown in mineral and BRIS soils
Transcriptome and proteome analysis of the fig (Ficus carica L.) cultivar Orphan and its mutant Hongyan based on the fruit peel colour in South China
Further fine mapping and candidate gene prediction for a new restoring fertility gene Rf(fa) in rice