Czech Journal of Food Sciences
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- International open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Kateřina Demnerová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., doc. Ing. Aleš Rajchl, Ph.D., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Marta Stárová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published six times a year
|The journal starts to use a new editorial system (January 1st, 2023)
Dear authors and reviewers,
We would like to inform you that from January 1st, 2023, the Czech Journal of Food Sciences will use a new editorial system Actavia.
Since January 1st, 2023, new articles will be submitted (and further processed) to the new editorial system – Actavia. Previously submitted articles (submitted till January 1st, 2023) will be processed in the previous editorial system.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Executive Editor of the journal on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aims & Scope
Original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with food technology and processing (including food biochemistry, microbiology, analysis, engineering, nutrition, and economy). Papers are published in English.
Effect of low expression level of acetyl coenzyme A synthetase gene on secondary metabolite in Monascus
Rapid non-destructive identification of selenium-enriched millet based on hyperspectral imaging technology
Functional profile of carob (Ceratonia siliqua L.) beans and pod pulp originated from the Republic of Moldova