ISSN 0139-570X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9295 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1954 (by 1999 under the title Zemědělská ekonomika)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Vladimír Jeníček, DrSc.
- Co-editor: Ing. Jarmila Curtiss, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Barbora Vobrubová
- The journal is published monthly
|The journal starts to use a new editorial system (January 1st, 2023)
Dear authors and reviewers,
We would like to inform you that from January 1st, 2023, the Agricultural Economics – Zemědělská eknomika journal will use a new editorial system Actavia.
Since January 1st, 2023, new articles will be submitted (and further processed) to the new editorial system – Actavia. Previously submitted articles (submitted till January 1st, 2023) will be processed in the previous editorial system.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Executive Editor of the journal on email@example.com.
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers dealing with agricultural subjects from the sphere of economics, management, informatics, ecology, social economy and sociology. An extensive scope of subjects covers the whole of agribusiness, which means economic relations of suppliers and producers of inputs for agriculture and food industry, problems from the aspects of social economy and rural sociology, and finally the economics of the population nutrition. Papers are published in English.
Index of authors volume 68
Index of contents volume 68
Efficiency of European Union wheat producers on world market and analysis of its determinants based on the data envelopment analysis method